Sunday 7 June 2015

Life is not perfect


The table is not always empty


It´s common to put the perfect pictures in Facebook, Instagram, blogs and social media. But I will like to remind you today, that life is not perfect and you don´t have to be neither.

I don´t want to pretend I am the perfect mom, the perfect wife, the perfect person with the perfect life. I don´t need to have the perfect tidy house to be happy. I don´t want to be perfect.
Life gets in the way and we have to deal with it.

For me family time , couple time, me time and friends, is priority. The house, the garden and everything else can wait.

This days there is so much pressure to be perfect, but we don´t have to be.

Relax, enjoy a coffee, read a book, play with your children, have a movie night with your partner.

Everything else can wait.


 The kitchen is not always clean


Or ready to use

The entrance is not always inviting


The floor is not always clean

The beds are not always made


The leaving room is not always tidy

Life is too short to waste it in petty things, and you will never regret in your death bed that you didn´t clean the floors more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment