Friday 3 April 2015

About children decorating







Two days ago, my son Ebbe and his friend Daniel found in Thea´s room her nail polishes and decided to pain themselves and to decorate the room.

I was a bit angry as you can imaging but Ebbe was saying, -But mammy, we painted nice things too, like the sun...

With an answer like that I realised that they just got a bit carried away trying to decorate Thea´s room.



At the end of the day it could have been so much worse. Luckily it was only in the floor and what you see in the pictures.
I am most upset about the pillow case that they were old English and really especial.



Share with me some similar thing your children have done to make me feel better...

2 comments:

  1. Have walls and furniture decorated...last "acquisition" glitter stickers in Manuela's table

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the stickers... I have them in chairs, tables, walls... So much fun! ;-) Next will be posters all over the bedroom wall so I consider my self lucky. Ha,ha,ha.

      Delete