Monday 13 April 2015

New in my closet: Kimono





As you already know I am trying to buy as little as possible and to use more what I already own. So if I buy something I want it to be something that really make me happy and that I can use a lot. Something that I can mix well with the clothes in my wardrobe and that it bring a spark to it.

I have been looking for a kimono for a long time and finally I got it. I am so happy with it.

I shopped it at this little shop in Sandvika shopping-centre.




It is perfect for making a simple black jeans and top look special. To wear it with shorts in the spring and in the beach in the summer.
I think you will see me with it a lot from now on.

What do you think? Do you like it?

3 comments:

  1. Veeery nice! One of my friends give me one for Xmas, although I still don't know what to wear underneath so I haven't use it yet... :( Don't like to wear tight t-shirts so...any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eva! I think it looks best with plain clothes under it. I don´t wear tight t-shirts either, but i wear it with loose plain white and black ones and jeans or leggings. I think I will use it a lot more in the summer on top of my bikini. What colour is your one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful black white and red one. Will let you know as soon as I get something yo wear underneath

    ReplyDelete