Friday 24 April 2015

New in my bathroom shelf: La Roche-Posay




Now that the weather has changed and it is warmer and sunnier I needed a lighter moisturiser for the day, and I am so happy about this one that I have to share with you.

I like that it is very light but that my skin feels moisturised for a long time, 24 hours it said.
That is anti UVA/UVB and SPF 20 and that it doesn´t have parabens. But what I like best is that my skin feels so soft all day long. Like a baby´s bottom! I can´t stop touching my face so I will have to step up my hand cleaning, or I will finish with my face full of pimples!

I got the deodorant too as I was looking for one without Aluminium Salts.
As a bonus this one is for sensitive skin ( good for summer when I shave more often) and without alcohol and parabens.

Yes, very happy indeed.

Have you used La Roche-Posay? I have heard really good things about this brand but until now I haven´t use it. What do you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't try it yet but I will buy it when I finish the one I am using now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete