Thursday 30 April 2015

My 10 items

Flower wrap dress  

Black and pink dress 

Green dress 


Brown silk skirt 

Black  skinny  jeans 

Classic black trousers 


Blue jeans 

White silk shirt 

Dark blue blouse

Cream cotton blouse

Blue cotton shirt 


So this are my ten items. 

I found very difficult to decide what to include, the weather is ever changing this days. For work sometimes I have to be very casual/ sporty if I am filming on location, so that items are in my extras.
The 10 items I have chosen are for casual but dress up every day wear.

The funny thing is that this is the way I grow up. I had a school uniform and then for sure less than 10 items that I use to wear on my days off. 
It is easy to forget, which all the choice we have now.

Let see how it goes. I love how simple it will be to decide what to wear each day.

Now I have to decide what extras to have. I will tell you in a future post.

Dark blue dress

Well, I have decide to include this dress too in my now 11 items.
I normally have it in the extras for evening wear / formal  wear, but it is a simple and classic dress that I could wear a lot. 
I love it! That is why I am scare to over use it and that it gets ruin. But the purpose of this challenge is to use the clothes your love every day and not for only especial occasion. So here it is.

Are up for this challenge ? Please join me and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Ains! I will try, but the "just un case" is stronger than me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Eva :-) For the "just in case" is best to pack it all and put it away, and just keep the 10-15 items that you love most. Remember that they are more in the extras. If you have pack something that after a while you think you really need, you can always unpacked it and change it for something else that you are not wearing as much as your thought.
      This is meant to make your life easier, so you can always change the rules a bit so it works for you better. :-)
      Thank you for even trying. It will be fun to do it together. :-)

      Delete