Wednesday 15 April 2015

Things that make me happy: Books





I have said before and I will say it a thousand times. I love books. Nothing better than reading.

In the morning in bed while I drink my coffee and I get ready for a new day. On the tube or train on my way to work. On any break I have. Outside in the garden with a cup of tea. In the terrace while I watch my children play. In bed before sleeping. In the beach. In the plane. At the doctor´s office. In the park. At work. In a cafe. You get the picture... I am crazy about books.

I have always loved reading.
I remember been  very young and reading all my father´s veterinary books from his work and all the books from the Acta 2000 ( an encyclopedia we had in the leaving room) before I discovered novels.
I still like to read all sorts of different books.

Do you enjoy reading? Do you have a book that you recommend ? What is your favourite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment