Monday 9 March 2015

Cocktail party




The cocktail party was a success!

We had a brilliant time.
Everything was perfect. The drinks, the canapés, the guest, the music, the conversation.

It made me realise how important  it is to meet your friends and spend some quality time together.

It is so easy to get on with our everyday life and the days just seam to roll together  and we just don´t see our friends as often as we will like.

I don´t know about you, but for me since I had children I don´t have so much time to be with friends.
We may see each other on the way to school, or at football training, but parties are few and far apart.

Every time we meet we always say that we have to do it more often. 

I think from now on I am going to make a conscious effort to see them more.

How do you do it? Do you meet with your children or alone? Do you like to entertain at home?

You can see some of the pictures from the party. What do you think? I was impress. I think our friends made a brilliant job to make sure everything felt special.





No comments:

Post a Comment