Thursday 5 March 2015

Things that make me happy: Tea cups.




Like I mentioned in my first post, I love tea cups.

I lived in England for many years and one of the things that stayed with me, is the love of tea and everything related to it.

For many years the very first thing in the morning will be having a cup of tea with milk and sugar ( just a 1/4 ts for me ), like they drink it in England.

With tea cups, I am always looking for the perfect one. Luckily cups are one of the things that you need more that one, so I can enjoy looking for it and indulging.

The one in the picture is from Porsgrund and is called Nathalie. That happens to be my middle name in french, so it seams it was made for me.

I love the simple style and the shape of it. It is a bit small as a breakfast teacup, ( I like to drink more tea in the morning and for that I need a bigger one), but it is perfect for afternoon tea.

For me taking the time to seat down for a few minutes, brewing the tea , using a lovely cup, and relaxing with it, makes my day a much better day.

After all, they say, happiness comes when you enjoy the present moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment