Friday 20 March 2015

Things that make me happy: Flowers




Flowers make me really happy.


It doesn´t mater if is rain, snow or cold outside, if I have flowers in my living room I have a bit of spring and sunshine at home.
Every time I look at them I smile. I really love them.
I try to have flowers to decorate all year round.
Sometime it can became expensive, so I alternate with flower pots that last longer. But it is a luxury that it´s  worth all the money for me, as they make me truly happy.
Do you buy fresh flowers often? Is there a small think that you buy that makes you really happy?



In spring and summer I pick them from my garden or from the countryside. In autumn and in winter I buy them at my local florist shop.

I have wonderful friends and family that they know how much I like them and they give them to me for special occasions or as a nice surprise.

It is like been able to buy a little bit of happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment