Tuesday 31 March 2015

Happy Easter







Coming from Spain, my Easter was a lot different that the one I am used to now in Norway.
Spain is a catholic country and it was always about the parade of the Christ in the cross and the Virgin Mary. Food was not very important a part of eating caramelise apples as kids. It was a special time but not particularly happy. It was always a bit serious time.

Now in my new country, I really celebrate the start of the good weather after a long cold winter. I really enjoy it with my kids painting eggs, hiding chocolate, spending family time at home and the garden, watching crime series on tv with my husband at night together seeting in the sofa and eating long wonderful meals.



In the fireplace you can see a collection of Easter work my kids have done throw the years at home, kindergarten and school. I always display it there at this time, and it made my kids really happy and makes Easter a very special time for them.

How do you spend Easter? Do you have any special recipes just for this days?

No comments:

Post a Comment