Saturday 2 May 2015

Thinks that make me happy: Salads




Now that the good weather is here and the spring have arrive it is time for salads.
I love them, and I eat them pretty much everyday for lunch.
I make hundreds of combination, but mostly is a simple recipe of:

Some kind of salad greens ( I love baby leaves)

Some kind of fruit or vegetables ( avocado, mango, sweet peas, cucumber, carrots, tomato, maize...)

Some kind of protein ( mostly beans and chickpeas, but egg, salmon, chicken or tuna are good too)

Some kind of grains (quenoa and bulgur are my favourite, but some times is pasta or rice)

Some kind of dressing ( virgin olive, salt and balsamic vinegar cream is my normal choice but sometimes I add pesto or lime juice for a completely different taste)


Do you have any recipe that you want to share? Any homemade salad dressing? Umm... I am liking my finger already, ha,ha,ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment