Sunday 10 May 2015

About Make up




Do you wear make up every day?

How often do you go out without make up? And I mean, no mascara, no concealer, no lip gloss. Nada, nothing.

It seams that in the winter time I always put something. Mascara I will say is the product that I can ´t live without. And I like something on my lips, not because of colour but because I like the feeling of having them soft and moisturise.

If I am working, I will wear at least mascara, concealer, blusher and lipstick. That will be my no make up look. Very natural but still there.

But then come summer time, and I am at the beach, in and out of the water, or in the sun, and I don´t wear anything.  Even mascara it feels sometime like too much. It seams like when I have a tan make up is not necessary.

What about you? What is the minimum you will wear when you are out, if any?

No comments:

Post a Comment