Thursday 28 May 2015

My summer capsule wardrobe











 This is going to be my summer wardrobe. 12 pieces.

  • 6 dresses
  • 1 shorts
  • 1 long black trousers
  • 1 skirt 
  • 3 blouses/shirts
Some of the main extras I have are

  • T-shirts, tops & singlets.
  • Pij pans
  • Cardigan
  • Black leggings
  • Jeans
  • Bikini / Swimming costume
  • Kimono 
  • Underwear
  • Outerwear 
This is what I plan to be wearing this summer for everyday wear and on holiday.

I have a capsule wardrobe for work that is a few pieces from my spring wardrobe.
The jeans are part of my working clothes, that is why they are in the extras. I may include them in my capsule wardrobe. I will see if I need to.

Nothing is new.
As you know, I am trying not to buy new things, but to use and to edit my wardrobe so is simple and easy to use.

So let´s see how it goes.
If something doesn´t work I will change it for something else. Nothing is set in stone. This is suppose to make your life easier, so you can change the rules as you like.

What do you think? Are you willing to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment