Thursday 7 May 2015

Some of my extras


Jeans jacket


At the moment this are the jacket I use most. The two black ones I use at work too if I am working at the  TV studio.
Leather jacket

Suit jacket


I have a feather Patagonia jacket that in Norway I use the hole year and it will be in my extras. The weather is still cold in the morning and at night, so I still have to wear it if I work at location, or even in the summer for the boat sometimes.

The same with this two cashmere and wool scarfs. While in Norway I use them the whole year as you have to be prepare for a chilly evening.


Cashmere scarf

Wool scarf


This two silk scarf are perfect to bring some colour to some neutral basics.

Silk scarf

Silk scarf

Normally I will have many more jackets and scarfs lying around, that I have packed down and  put  away for now. That will make things simple.

So what about you? Do you feel brave to cut down your wardrobe and join me in this adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment