Thursday 21 May 2015

Natural deodorant recipe




I have an amazing thing to share with you. I can´t believe that I didn´t know about this before.

Let start saying that I had a problem with deodorants since I started using them long, long time ago.

The problem I always have, is that after I use one for a period of time I start associating the perfume smell as odour and then I have to change it and start using a new one.
I am the only one?

Another thing I am worry about is the use of Aluminium in most of them, and the risk factor about Alzheimer and using them. My mom died from Alzheimer's so is something I take seriously.

I found a recipe for a natural deodorant that you can make at home.

At first I thought that I will just give it a try, as it was so simple to make, and I had all the ingredients in my kitchen already, but after using it for a while I am truly amazed that I didn´t know about it before.
It is the best deodorant I have ever used.
I rub it like you would a roll on and it dries in a minute and then it last for the whole day.

You know when you have used a blouse after a day and you feel you have to wash it because even if is not dirty it smell of deodorant and it doesn't feel fresh? Well, even my synthetic top it didn't smell at all after a whole day of wearing it. Nothing, nada.

My husband was so impressed that he has started using it too, and he is super happy with the results.

So here it is:

It is only 4 ingredients as you can see in the picture:

3 Tb Coconut oil
3 Tb Baking soda
2 Tb Cornstarch (Maizena)
2 Tb Shea butter

The 3 first ones are the really important ones, so if you don´t have the Shea butter you can still make it and it is even simpler to make.

Here you can see how to make it.

Please let me know if you try it and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment